Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sometimes, you just wonder

how some people can be so childish. They make you feel sick.

Contradictory statements just don't work, dearie. If as you say, things are subjective, then kindly keep your judgement to yourself. You might have crossed the line too yea?

If there're things you really wish to say, then say it straight to me. How about finding that courage within yourself first?

Writing behind an alias really doesn't give you the credibility you already so sorely lack. Like I said, you're always welcome to listen to my account of this saga. Notice I'm using words in proportion to your argument already?

You overestimate yourself, that's for sure. Oops. Now I'm actually judging you!

I don't know where you got your information from, but just double check some of your 'facts' a lil yea. That's the least you could have done. Really.

And don't say I'm not apologetic please cos I don't owe you anything. I'm sorry yes, but not to you.

No comments: