Friday, September 02, 2005

Felt lk shit, but along came this angel

Do you know how it feels when something smacks you right in the face? Like a fishmonger slapping you with his biggest fish on sale. The bloody stench, the pain, and the awakening to reality. That sorta happened to me yesterday night. Reality bites.

So I went to camp in a damn bloody mood. Booking in again. Made it a doubly bloody night for me.

But really couldn't tahan anymore in camp so I had to talk to someone. And this person was real sweet. Haha.. sometimes you can give advice to others, but when it comes to yourself, you simply throw all sensible thoughts away. It happens to me and this silly girl too! You obviously know what's wrong and how to tackle it.. just that it's hard, but of cos.

As for me, I have already decided on what to do. Let go of the past. Afterall, it sucks.. so why go on thinking and thinking right? No point la.. they don't care, so why the hell should I care? Care as in real concern. Not those kinda hI! Bye! type of bullshit. Bullshit can be nice, for the bare patch of land that is - it's only for growing grass. So I say cut all the bullshit.

Anyway, thk you for those comforting words ;)

2 comments:

Jinwei said...

Yea shit happens. like how me, and my 2 bosses were like showing temper to everyone and even amongst ourselves.

cheer up. At least you had an angel. =)

gary said...

anyway, juz forget all bout it... life is too gd to be wasted on such -ve moments

enojoy life while it's still on ur side!