Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Crazy Spectacles experience!

hahaha.. today is the 2nd time i returned my new spectacles.

The 1st time i returned it was because the left side was underpowered by 100 degrees! I think this's the shop's fault. But they very gladly accepted back the specs to redo the lense.

The 2nd time, it was the right side which felt underpowered to me. Cos since my left side was corrected, the right side felt a little underpowered. So i sms-ed the shop owner, not expecting to really get a reply. I got a call instead from him! He apologised profusely and offered to retest my eyesight again. So off i went into his shop again. He was very nice about it. I think it was my fault this time cos when i first took the eyesight test i did it half heartedly. Now, after the 3rd test, he said he will change the lense for me again. Such a nice guy...

I would really recommend you pple to try out this spectacle shop. The service is great. The guy is really responsible. He told me he was sorry for my experience and that to him, the money i paid means that i was to be given the whole complete package, and not "u take it as it is".

This shop is Daniel Vision. His shop is at Yishun Central 1. Anyone wants to make one? haha

No comments: